The GreenDrop Recycling Station
The uniquely effective GreenDrop Recycling Station was designed through the efforts of the Portland Trail Blazer Head Office to reduce their environmental footprint while minimizing expenses and being fiscally responsible through sustainable operations. Extensive research, including a university study, took place in developing the GreenDrop Stations by observing public habits and interaction to various recycling configurations. The result was an ADA conforming, four compartment 88 gallon unit made of recycled plastic that allows guests to send food, drinks and compostable plates, cups and utensils to a composter instead of a landfill, while separating recyclable items as well.
Documentation and Specifications
The following information includes marketing, product, and research items.
- GreenDrop Marketing Sheet
- GreenDrop Presentation
- GreenDrop Specifications
- GreenDrop Instruction Labels Example and Sizes
- GreenDrop Generic Instruction Labels
- GreenDrop Ad Panel Labels Example
- GreenDrop Waste Disposal Bin Openings Choices
- College Study Report of Waste Receptacles
- PowerPoint of Waste Receptacles Study